13 of february 2024 

Today we had to get up much earlier to go to breakfast, which I hated if I'm honest. After a good breakfast we went to get our skiing gear, and as I already said that there was little snow on this mountain and there were only two open slopes, we went to another mountain nearby but in Germany this time, its name is Großer Arber. We arrive in 20-30 minutes. On this mountain there was a lot more snow but also a lot more people, the lines for the chairlift were very long, but it was worth it because it was much more fun and there were many more open slopes. After a while we went to eat at a restaurant in the mountains, I ate currywurst, really good, I would repeat right now. Then we went back to do a little more skiing and then back to the hotel to rest and have dinner at the trusted restaurant. And to sleep afterwards. 




Comentarios

Entradas populares