07 of february 2024

Wednesday, today was the excursion I was most excited about, it was a long day in Munich. To get there we needed 2 trains and 2 buses but it was worth it to go see the Dachau concentration camp, it is impressive, so big and with such a sad history, everything I have learned inside is incredible, I hope to go again to Being able to see it well and in its entirety because they didn't let us see everything because then we had to get to the BMW museum, it wasn't very interesting for me because I'm not a big fan of cars, but I did like the motorcycle part a lot more. Inside we did many interactive activities, like putting your face in a 3D animation. Then we just returned to Gilching and it was a normal afternoon, nothing interesting to highlight










Comentarios

Entradas populares