11 of february 2024 

Today I got up around seven fifteen to go to breakfast, we had breakfast at the hotel where they have a buffet, everything was delicious. Then we dressed for the snow and I went with Tereza's mother to rent everything I needed to ski, since I don't have anything because I had never skied. So we took everything and went to the begginers slope so that Tereza's mother could teach me the basics of skiing and after a few tries and falls I was able to start skiing well and go down the mountain quickly. We ate in a store that is on one of the slopes, I ate a hot dog and Tereza gave me to try the churros they make here, I didn't like them at all to be honest. We continued skiing and then went back to the room to rest, then had dinner and went back to the hotel to play board games and listen to a band that was playing that night. Finally we went up to the rooms to sleep. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares